CULTURAL QA 04202416

Q1                 What advice would you give to a 1st year MBBS student?

KR           No one needs to advise anyone unless it is mutual; one shall
bend ask and so the other becomes a guru to advise. Where in the modern
world all generations feel that the bad is reverend and the good is a
rambling, even a speech is anathema. And medics are not angels; because
when you are in pain some doc cured you, you so believe, you think he is
greater; but the woman of the house shouldered the pain, caressed the child
in fear and encouraged the husband in distress, but no one is willing to
consider that “woman as a doctor”.  In every yuga doctors were there and
only the king was worshipped; there were dancers and dramas but no Padma
Bhushan and Bharatha Ratna were awarded for them.  Because it is his
profession as a servant daily his chore. Because a few incidents make the
hairs stand upright in some tasks, it becomes news; a chaprassy doing his
best goes dead; so the king was worshipped apart from God worship. And
Manipal we have to thank The Pai Foundation; but 90% of the students are
very rich, doctors’ children and paying for education and purchasing
degrees; why do they need advice?

Q2         Do Brahmins still hold a belief in their superiority over
others, or have they embraced equality as stated in our constitution?

KR          When Subramanyam uses the word “belief” the Question of
superiority has become defunct; that is why I used to say that we fail by
ourselves. Time immemorial, there were competitions for superiority, in
many fields and if all were made a tight category, there are only 3
categories for which awards were being climbed in different parts of the
nations in the past million years or maybe even more. 1 education 2 Valour
and 3 wealth. All will fit into these. Hence Sarswati, Parvathy and
Mahalakshmi Shaktis. Greatness lies in all in all eras; in this Brahmins
fall as from face aligned to brain, under the learning and teaching
concerning Saraswati; Brahma created only Saraswati first; Rig vedam extols
Saraswati as a river and in so many faculties. Because education keeps one
with the knowledge to solve any problem of living, appended with diplomacy,
that was given the priority; also, all the three nature has to be earned by
hard work only. Hence anyone far exceeding were venerated. (not like rev
etc foolishly thought so) There Brahmin was considered as one who had to
learn and teach and advise and balance the welfare of the society so was
venerated; but within 500 years people like jihadi brahmins triggered in,
who without any learning or teaching, or even without any thought process,
fiend as if a learned; and started self-boasting as the greatest as if md
Ali was doing. That shook others, not because of haughtiness; but because
of the reason that when well mannered were aplenty, such grass punches
dances were intolerable. Such stuff brought disrepute to good brahmins. As
a matter of fact, a great warrior whom the world was frightened about, fell
at the feet of the Vasishta, Viswamitra and the Buddha bhikshu as reverence
was recognised on merits. As far as the other side is concerned, till date
has anyone remembered the name SADAYAPPA VALLAL of therizhandur, thAn
KAMBAN? Richest man was wealthy but made Kamban known all over the earth
but no one knows that wealth. Hence the tamil MOODURAI of Ouvayar verse
said: MANNANUM MASU ARAK KATRONUM, SEER THOOKKIN, MANNANIN, KATRON
SIRAPPUDAYAN; (WHEN WE COMPARE BETWEEN A KING AND THE EDUCATED, EDUCATED
WEIGH BETTER THAN THE KING BECAUSE; ) MANNARKKU TAN DEYAMILLAL SIRAPPILLAI;
(THERE IS NO GREATNESS FIR THE KING OTHER THAN HIS NATION) ; KATRORKKU
SENDRA IDAMELLAM SIRAPPU (THE LEARNED IS EXTOLLED WHEREVER HE GOES).

      Thus because of the education is made a class and Brahmin a tribe
happen to be placed at that position, Brahmin was considered high; not
because he is a brahmin; Brahmin meant as an identity of education; but
Jihadis like slowly wanted to usurp that power from the really learnt;
thereafter EVR and Ambedkar’s rose with a sword. Mistake was not on
brahmins who were great but because of a few WHO PRETENDED TO BE BRAINY.
However, the good cultured were affected by such fools in the tribe and
were suppressed; but their brain saved them to seek profession elsewhere;
even today Brahmin in good stead are respected; but not the Jihadis. Hence
the following para  written by C and P is deferred for the reason that:
(Brahmins’ unique distinction is - that they are simply irreplaceable
people. There is no alternative to them. If fighters go away, another group
of fighters will arrive on the scene. If a business community dies, another
such community will appear very soon. However, if the Brahmin community
goes extinct, there will be no other community daring to don their mantle
on a full scale.) Brahmin is a earned; even if the so called shudra is so
well learned he is only a brahmin; so on the earth there will lways the
existence of good brahmins but may or may not be as a tribe as was once
addressed. So it is a senseless write up to say there will be no brahmin if
jihadis are put down; or if all brahmins tribe is put down; there was no
brahmin before yagnas came; so also brahmins will exist by yagnas; but the
varna will exist out of the many castes which will get destroyed. KR IRS
16424

NB:   This is a special trigger issue to cause rift among the tribes
especially by the compiler who is well known to trigger.

Q4                 Why can't we transplant other animals’ eyes into humans
and gain the benefits of their eyes?

KR   Silly question; such operations were done before; Goat eyes were
fixed.

Q5                 What animal or object was surprisingly bigger/smaller
than you thought?

KR             What kind of Q and A is this? Just for this one animal so
big an article which is too small? ” The largest and most well-researched
species is Pachycrocuta brevirostris, colloquially known as the giant
short-faced hyena as it stood about 90–100 cm (35–39 in) at the shoulder
and it is estimated to have averaged 110 kg (240 lb) in weight, approaching
the size of a lioness, making it the largest known hyena. Hyena weighs
more. More than a pit bull dog. But why hyena runs off and always in groups
to attack, because of fear and by weight cannot run faster. Similarly, a
walrus is so weighty that it cannot move so easily and so why can't a bear
strong enough to move cannot kill them? The tallest are different animals
and these 2 are only an appearance as pretenders of know-how in groups.
NB:  YOU ASKED FOR THAT SO I GAVE K R IRS 16424