In that case your IRS is bogus.Shame with you, the lier,uncultured idiot,Rajaram

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer

  On Thu, 9 May 2024 at 21:47, Rajaram Krishnamurthy<keyarinc...@gmail.com>
wrote:   yes supervisor KR
On Thu, 9 May 2024 at 10:17, gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in> wrote:

 Mr Rajaram,
Are you not having manners? When the entire group know I am ITS class 1, how
dare you are to write  about me as a supervisor?
Are you really an IRS? No IRS will write like this. I have to call you in that
case Bogus IRS.

You are totally upset. Meet a good doctor in USA.
R Gopalakrishnan former ITS 7024

    On Thursday, 9 May, 2024 at 07:21:28 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy