In tha last 3 months everyday I am getting 2 calls first pre recorded play
off and followed by ,if you say hello, followed by threat revelations.
Yesterday I received the same call in the afternoon, the same call traffic
accident from +18 22111 75056. Nothing will go wrong as long as you talk
normally as fun. I do at times. Listening and conducting enquiry for
details and exclaiming what a find etc which makes him or her to snap the
call. They call from Antigua.  NOW, THE WORST PART OF IT :  THE GOI AND
STATE ANNOUNCE PH 1930; CYBERCRIME REPORTING WEB SITE; Firstly, report such
calls to http://sancharsaathi.gov.in within 30 days of receiving such a
call. If you were contacted via voice call, SMS, WhatsApp message or call,
you can use the Chakshu facility on the DoT (department of
telecommunications) website. Remember to take a screenshot of the call or
message, where the sender’s or caller’s number is visible. hAVE YOU EVER
TRIED TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT? yOU WOULD BECOME A PULP. aFTER ALL A
COMPUTER SAVY FINDS IT SO TOUGH , HOW A COMMONER COULD REACH THEM? sANCHAR
SAATHI BOWLS SO MANY BHEEMERS, YOU WILL END IN jEOPARDY. Cyber crime site
the greatest : you feed all and then say go; the ass kicks back. You dial
1930, you will hear only advt with no dog to pick it up. Rubbish game
the Govt, police and all play as they are statistically well versed, how
much people lost so far; maybe we don't know what was their cuttings.  IN
SERVICE, NO ONE WILL PROTECT YOU EXCLUDING RARE SPECIMEN OF LIKES IN THE
SERVICE. In life in India YOU HAVE TO LIVE ONLY ON YOUR OWN. ALL DEVILS ARE
THE SAME. ANGELS ARE A FEW. K RAJARAM IRS 61224

On Fri, 6 Dec 2024 at 09:47, Markendeya Yeddanapudi <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Just now I received a call to my cell phone from the number
> 182271426085,supposed to be from the traffic police that documents
> containing my Aadhar and PAN etc were found in a vehicle which met with...
> I cut the phone immediately and I do not know whether the scammer is
> telling me that the vehicle met with an accident.I do not own any vehicle
> and I do not leave my house at all.
> YM Sarma
>
> --
> *Mar*
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Thatha_Patty" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CACDCHCLfno3t6zeo%3DAXsDetkwhaPJ0zvSZGjKu3snYxwjKk7Bw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CACDCHCLfno3t6zeo%3DAXsDetkwhaPJ0zvSZGjKu3snYxwjKk7Bw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZopfLt5T1TMyG-cu9mPAqVXXrGnZJzrU1oGUzZC7N8V6OA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to