There is a view that Trucaller sells your contact list.Nowadays you can keep 
automatic recording for unknown numbers in Phone app settings,That is what I 
have done. When a call comes from an unknown number I just listen to what he is 
saying and if it is spam I cut the call. If I have any doubt  I can play the 
recording.  Why I respond to unknown numbers is that it may be a call from a a 
delivery boy to know the address or cab  to say that he has come and we may 
miss it by ignoring it.

    On Friday, 6 December, 2024 at 10:43:08 am IST, jayanti menon 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Install true callerDo not respond to unknown numbers.Just ignore
Jayanti
On Fri, Dec 6, 2024, 10:40 AM indirapriyadarsini m 
<[email protected]> wrote:

Right thing you did Sir. Please note the cyber cell helpline 1930
It is a scam, no body is in danger, so please take it cool
On Fri, 6 Dec 2024, 09:47 Markendeya Yeddanapudi, <[email protected]> 
wrote:


Just now I received a call to my cell phone from the number 
182271426085,supposed to be from the traffic police that documents containing 
my Aadhar and PAN etc were found in a vehicle which met with...I cut the phone 
immediately and I do not know whether the scammer is telling me that the 
vehicle met with an accident.I do not own any vehicle and I do not leave my 
house at all.YM Sarma
-- 
Mar

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"societyforservingseniors" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/society4servingseniors/CACDCHCLfno3t6zeo%3DAXsDetkwhaPJ0zvSZGjKu3snYxwjKk7Bw%40mail.gmail.com.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"societyforservingseniors" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/society4servingseniors/CAG7gAh_7hFfqA%2BEw_Svswqp%3DaYP%2BTWsP-QL0%2BvHUvwtBYgFnYw%40mail.gmail.com.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"societyforservingseniors" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/society4servingseniors/CAK3r5RRhzHXVEkCRiLgVgia7_uT3bdyTizs9AzyXFkmv3U-tFQ%40mail.gmail.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/269432940.209649.1733484059197%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to