--- In [email protected], "obrienaj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > MixW and Ham Radio Deluxe can now work togther via the new bridging > features in Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD). This requires a virtual comm port > driver. I wonder if anyone here has successfully used the HRD-MIXW > bridge ? > > Andy K3UK > I have HRD and MixW working at the same time with the virtual com ports. Both frequency displays indicate the correct frequencies, but in the MixW logbook entry field the frequency doesn't change. If I start in 20m and change to 40M the 20m freq is still as before.
I'm going to have to experiment some more as I haven't actually transmitting yet. Don't know for sure if that part will work. Receiving seems O.K. for now. Pat - W9ZO ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Need a Digital Mode QSO? Connect to telnet://208.15.25.196/ For general discussion on digital modes, try our sister relector at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/themixwgroup/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
