>
> >
> I have HRD and MixW working at the same time with the virtual com ports.
> Both frequency displays indicate the correct frequencies, but in the
> MixW logbook entry field the frequency doesn't change.
> If I start in 20m and change to 40M the 20m freq is still as before.

I was using the N8VB Virtual com port, but I can't seem to get MixW to 
transmit.
Freq changes in display, but no CAT transmit.
HRD works as before. RX and TX.
Will have to experiment more.
Pat - W9ZO


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Need a Digital Mode QSO? Connect to telnet://208.15.25.196/

For general discussion on digital modes, try our sister relector at 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalradio 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/themixwgroup/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to