Hi All;
I know this is going to sound crazy, but I stumbled onto Outsiders slash on FF.net and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some fics in this fandom. I really like Ponyboy as the main character. So I anyone knows of any could you send it to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or on the list?
Thanks
Calia
--
Beyond Canon
http://brain-insane.com/beyond
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=beyondcanon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=c_s_a_g
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C
http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen
Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea
--
Beyond Canon
http://brain-insane.com/beyond
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=beyondcanon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=c_s_a_g
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C
http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen
Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea
this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/
SPONSORED LINKS
| Tv show | Reality tv shows | Friends tv show |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ThereBeSlashHere" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
