Hello

I have been using the point possible continuation in th2 files.  When I 
generate a list the station seems to bear no resemblance to where it is on the 
survey. They all seem to be 1 or 2 point single digit (using pocket topo 
notation.) I hve assumed the station would be the nearest station (in the 
scrap?)

What am I miss understanding, or doing wrong.

attached is one the th2 file and the html list output.

Also it occurs to me, often we number a QM with a unique identifier. Now I know 
that I could just make it in visible and/or set a attr to done. but it might be 
usefull to have this built in so a historic record is keeped, allowing the list 
function to show unexplored or explored leads, probably needs more thinking 
about 

thanks

Andrew
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20101219/ccda81a2/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: DieselDuck.th2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 101123 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20101219/ccda81a2/attachment.obj>

Reply via email to