>I have been using the point possible continuation in th2 files. When I >generate a list the station seems to bear no resemblance to where it is on >the survey. They all seem to be 1 or 2 point single digit (using pocket >topo notation.) I hve assumed the station would be the nearest station (in >the scrap?)
I have done a couple of spot checks on one of my continuation lists (v5.3.6) The listed stations seem to be reasonably close to the closest station to the continuation point. >Attached is one the th2 file and the html list output. Your Chedder_Catchment_Continuation.html seems to have some bazaar station associations. I don't have an explanation for it. Thanks for posting it however. I suddenly realise how flexible the continuation point syntax is. I had always being blindly using '-attr code' verbatim from the Therion Book! Something like type, grade and priority is much more sensible. On a different topic, I notice that many of your line entities have lots more line points than they seem to need. Are they created automatically by some software? Or a drawing style choice? Bruce
