Hmm the problem deepens, by itself it works fine. I have attached it.

but when run with the rest it gives this problem.

I have also attached the thconfig I am using to run the whole lot, and
the common layout that it builds on.

I am happy to make available the full data set, but will not have time
before I go away, it will have to be done in September, or possibly
Graham can get it to you if it helps.

This is not the only part of the pdf that has this. Also attached

Andrew