First of all, I am sorry for the late reply :( Thanks for pointing out this problem. I will try to fix it. Therion should accept this as survex does.
Best regards, S. On 2 February 2011 13:04, Graham Mullan <graham.mullan at coly.org.uk> wrote: > I have begun the arduous task of converting a large data set (60 km+ of > passage) from Survex to Therion in line with the rest of the data that we > keep. Much of this is quite old, 1950s and 1960s. > > In many cases we do not have clino data and, in Survex, I have either > ignored this fact or have manipulated the data by inserting fixes including > altitudes at known points, usually entrances. This would skew the model to > give a reasonable approximation of its 3d shape. > > I discover that Therion will not simply ignore the lack of clino readings > but tells me that there is > > "not all data for given style" > > if I have put in this line > > "data normal from to length bearing ignoreall" > > This concerns me on two fronts: firstly does it mean that I have to go back > in and type an arbitrary list of zeros at the end of each data line? > Secondly, when it processes the cave does this mean that the process will > give due meaning to all those zeros and adjust the model differently to how > it would do so if they were not there (as in Survex)? > > Graham > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110210/a627c981/attachment.html>
