OK, next time I will create a separate message, when new snapshot will be released.
S. On 20 June 2011 17:34, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org> wrote: > +++ Stacho Mudrak [2011-06-20 17:07 +0200]: >> I have tried to implement all your fixes from debian repository. Is there any >> other way to help you with debian packaging? > > Oh, and I didn't see a '5.3.8 has been uploaded' message. It's only > because of Graham's post that I noticed. I guess you would have sent > one after he'd reported back. > > But the point is that I need notification of new releases (not that I > will necessarily upload quickly, but I definately won't if I don't > know :-) > > Wookey > -- > Principal hats: Â Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM > http://wookware.org/ > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >
