+++ Bill Gee [2011-05-29 20:17 -0500]: > Hello everyone - > > I just did a clean (not an upgrade) install of Fedora 15, 64-bit. Trying to > compile Therion 5.3.6 and 5.3.7 produces an error in thbezier. There are > warnings, too, but I think they can be ignored.
OK. I just tried building 5.3.7 and it works OK for me on Debian squeeze (AMD64) > c++ -c -Wall -DTHLINUX -O2 -o thbezier.o thbezier.cxx > In file included from thbezier.cxx:48:0: > thbezier.h:53:3: error: âsize_tâ does not name a type > thbezier.h:66:3: error: âsize_tâ does not name a type > thbezier.cxx: In member function âvoid > thbezier_curve::copy_polyline(thbezier_polyline*, double)â: > thbezier.cxx:1372:25: error: âstruct thbezier_polylineâ has no member > named > âget_lengthâ > make: *** [thbezier.o] Error 1 So the problem here is that you are not getting size_t defined properly. something to do with #include <list> or #include <vector> I suspect, but I'm not sure how C++ including works. Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM http://wookware.org/
