Thanks a lot for your feedback, Bruce. I just think, it is not good that data syntax of therion is different from survex. That's all.
I have just finished drawing of some complex project, and I have a huge bug list, that needs to be fixed first - e.g. some symbols not displaying in the legend and much more. Also finally loch does not start on my debian machine - so I will be hopefully able to fix this bug. What will come next, we will see. Best regards, S. On 3 November 2011 09:34, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote: > Stacho > > You are so accommodating! > > Based on my reading of the Survex manual it would seem that Therion already > has a superior means of defining arbitrary tubes â simply by drawing passage > outlines. > > > > So unless it is a trivial exercise donât do it just on my account. > > > > My vote for your valuable development time would be to bias it towards > improving Therions information reporting in; > > -list outputs > > -map and atlas headers > > > > And refining âmap objectâ management for map and atlas pdf outputs related > to; > > -bug fixes > > -generally improving the âsingle data to many outputsâ paradigm. > > > > These are the areas where I find Therion most limiting when it comes to > managing a larger project. > > On the other hand it might just be my imagination that is the limiting > factor. > > > > Regards > > Bruce > > > > From: Stacho Mudrak <lists <at> group-s.sk> > Subject:Â Re: Is therion data dimensions like survex *data passage > Newsgroups:Â gmane.comp.gis.therion > Date: 2011-11-02 09:03:42 GMT (20 hours and 59 minutes ago) > > You are right, therion's 'data dimensions' is not like the survex's > > '*data passage'. > > > > But I was thinking of it for some time already. I will try to implement it. > > > > Thanks, S. > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > >
