Thanks, Stacho. This works. In advance, I had to ensure that the ID's (not the -name) in the scraps is not the same as a station number. For instance
/point 898.0 3704.5 station -id V10 -name V10/ /line wall -id V10/ /map V10/ gives /-- duplicate object name --/ during compiling, since V10 is a station number. And, the /therion.log /becomes more correct (in my opinion), since this sentence /4> Survey contains 3237 survey stations, joined by 3511 legs./ did include the equate rows in the number of legs. Torstein Den 10.11.2011 12:26, skrev Stacho Mudrak: > I am sorry replaying this question so late, but I am currently > cleaning all todo lists and I have discovered it as not answered. > > If you specify "-namespace off" in your surveys - it must be specified > for each survey, it will not create namespace and so you do not need > to specify equate commands, if you have unique station names. It > should do exactly what you are asking for. > > E.g., if you have > > survey s1 -namespace off > centerline > data normal from to bearing clino tape > 0 1 100 0 10 > 1 2 200 0 10 > endceterline > endsurvey > > survey s2 -namespace off > centerline > data normal from to bearing clino tape > 2 0 300 0 10 > endceterline > endsurvey > > Should automatically create 0 - 1 - 2 closed loop. > > HTH, S. > > On 1 September 2011 08:44, Torstein Finnesand > <torstein.finnesand at gmail.com> wrote: >> Thanks. Probably I will arrange data in a few surveys. Shouldn't be a >> problem. >> >> I thought that maybe the "namespace off" commando could solve the problem, >> but I guess not. But can someone explain what "namespace off" does? >> >> Regards >> Torstein >> >> Den 29.08.2011 17:33, skrev Wolfgang Zillig: >>> Hi Torsten, >>> >>> either you use equate, or you need to remove the individual surveys. You >>> can use "#" to mark the lines as comment. Small hint, you can use more than >>> two stations at the equate command. >>> >>> Regards >>> Wolfgang >>> >>> Am 29.08.2011 16:59, schrieb Torstein Finnesand: >>>> Hi, >>>> "Equate" is used to set the survey stations equivalence, i.e: equate >>>> 2 at first 1 at second. The cave I survey has only unique station names >>>> (about >>>> 3000). But still I have to use the equate command for a station that is >>>> located in 2 surveys. If not, the loops will not be closed. So I do like >>>> this: equate TA40 at first TA40 at second. I have to use this command many >>>> times, >>>> since the cave has a lot of surveys. >>>> >>>> Question: Is it possible to not use the equate command, since all >>>> stations are unique? For instance by another command that tells >>>> Therion/survex that the station names are unique even if there are two or >>>> more surveys or by arranging data in another way. >>>> >>>> Torstein Finnesand >>>> Norway >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Therion mailing list >>>> Therion at speleo.sk >>>> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Therion mailing list >>> Therion at speleo.sk >>> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >>> >> _______________________________________________ >> Therion mailing list >> Therion at speleo.sk >> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >> > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20111110/d8dc02d2/attachment.html>
