+++ Xavier Robert [2011-10-19 14:10 +0200]:
> Le 19 oct. 2011   13:17, Wookey a  crit :
>
>     or for non-interleaved:
>
>     * data diving from fromdepth fromcount to todepth tocount compass
>
>     Have you tried that and found problems (in either survex or therion)?

> Yes, I tried that with therion, and therion answer me that from count/tocount
> is not compatible with the declaration 'data diving'. That is why I made this
> remark !

OK. Check it works in survex. If it does we have an annoying
incompatibility. I know therion can hand off the solving to survex,
but I'm not sure if it always does its own data-parsing. I assume so,
so there are likely to be minor differrences between the different
parsers. That can no doubt be fixed.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/