I fact I fixed the issue :o) I ran therion on command line to catch the error message and I found an older message from 2007 : [Therion] texlive support in therion
The fix is to add the line bellow on the /etc/therion.ini : tex-fonts raw cmr10 cmti10 cmbx10 cmss10 cmssi10 C.S. 2012/12/16 cawa sorix <cawa.sorix at gmail.com>: > Hi all, > > 2012/11/29 Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>: >> +++ Andrew Atkinson [2012-11-28 16:35 +0000]: >> >>> So when producing a pdf I get the Error 768, log attached, everything >>> else I do seems to work as normal >>> >> >> The erros seems to be that instead of getting (./mptextmp.mp) >> (./mptextmp.mp) (./mptextmp.mp) >> >> you get this: >> >> (./mptextmp.mp >>>> mptextmp.mp >>>> mptextmp.mpx >> ! Unable to make mpx file. >> l.2 btex >> \mainfont 0 etex >> The two files given above are one of your source files >> and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your >> btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble, >> try running it manually through MPtoTeX, TeX, and DVItoMP > > >> I did notice whilst investigating that thmpost.cxx is nothing but a >> massive const char * string defintion of the whole metapost file, >> which seems pretty crufty. This is presumably the very old bring >> 'inline' of the tex and metpost stuff to avoid issue with Windows >> people having files missing/not found. I would like to understand how >> this stuff works, for debug and also for considering whether it is >> worth undoing so that the files can be placed more normally/correctly >> in the Debian packaging. >> >> Wookey > > I compiled 5.3.10 on 2 different debian : > debian wheezy/sid (powerpc) and debian squezze (i386) I have the error > 768 on 2 machines... error log bellow : > The same therion files compile on windows version. > > Do you fix the issue ? or do you have any track ? > > > ####################### metapost log file ######################## > This is MetaPost, version 1.504 (kpathsea version 6.1.0) 16 DEC 2012 09:42 > **data.mp > (mpost.mp (/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/metapost/base/plain.mp > Preloading the plain mem file, version 1.004)) (./data.mp [4001] [4002] [4003] > [4004] [4005] [4006] [4007] [4008] [4009] [4010] [4011] [4012] > [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] >>> data.mp >>> data.mpx > ! Unable to make mpx file. > l.7271 p_label(btex > \thlabel\thnormalsize \thfb\char80 \char49 \char52 > \main... > The two files given above are one of your source files > and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your > btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble, > try running it manually through MPtoTeX, TeX, and DVItoMP > > > > Here is how much of MetaPost's memory you used: > 6013 strings using 122027 characters > 790012 bytes of node memory > 1329 symbolic tokens > 9i,75n,11p,158b,2f stack positions out of 16i,84n,12p,200b,4f27 > output files written: data.1 .. data.4012 > > > #################### end of metapost log file #################### > therion: error -- metapost exit code -- 768 > writing xtherion file ... done > > tks, > C.S
