+++ cawa sorix [2012-12-16 11:58 +0100]: > 2012/12/16 cawa sorix <cawa.sorix at gmail.com>: > > 2012/11/29 Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>: > >> +++ Andrew Atkinson [2012-11-28 16:35 +0000]: > >> > >>> So when producing a pdf I get the Error 768, log attached, everything > >>> else I do seems to work as normal > >>> > >> > >> The erros seems to be that instead of getting (./mptextmp.mp) > >> (./mptextmp.mp) (./mptextmp.mp) > >> > >> you get this: > >> > >> (./mptextmp.mp > >>>> mptextmp.mp > >>>> mptextmp.mpx > >> ! Unable to make mpx file. > >> l.2 btex > >> \mainfont 0 etex > >> The two files given above are one of your source files > >> and an auxiliary file I need to read to find out what your > >> btex..etex blocks mean. If you don't know why I had trouble, > >> try running it manually through MPtoTeX, TeX, and DVItoMP > > > I fact I fixed the issue :o) > > I ran therion on command line to catch the error message and I found > an older message from 2007 : [Therion] texlive support in therion > > The fix is to add the line bellow on the /etc/therion.ini : > tex-fonts raw cmr10 cmti10 cmbx10 cmss10 cmssi10
And presumably also install texlive-lang-czechslovak ? Does it still break if that package is not installed? I've been working through this stuff after finding that making your config file change and removing the long-standing 80remove-czech-fonts-default.patch patch breaks the therion build (in the sample generation). And noticing that I documented these problems years ago in the Debian.README file. A longer mail about the sordid details here will follow. Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM http://wookware.org/
