> The xvi ... appears <in Xtherion> without the survey centreline and stations.
That is what happened for me when I imported your sketch into XTherion. Just a guess. Check that PocketTopo is happy with the connectivity of all the *.top files in the source folder. I have never had this problem, but regularly mess up the station coord table in PocketTopo and it can only partially draw the survey network or sketch. I imagine that this would all need to be in order before a reliable export to therion could be made. It can be easy to inadvertently delete the anchoring station coordinates, or inadvertently create anchoring station coordinates that are mutually exclusive/clash with each other when all of the files in a folder are considered together (which is how PocketTopo considers them). I imagine that might create the effect observed if it was not resolved prior to the export. Bruce
