I reference a nearby station in my naming since there's not likely to be more than a few features that need naming: join M23northwall:0 M22northwall:end join M23swall:end M22swall:0 join M23overhang:0 M22overhang:end
JP McLendon In a message dated 3/18/2013 10:57:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wolfgang.zillig at web.de writes: Hello list, when joining connecting lines connecting lines between different scraps, I realized, that their IDs must be individual, because the IDs can not be referenced by their scrap ID. I have for example line1 in scrap1 and line2 in scrap2. To join these lines I write: join line1:end line2:0 What is the best way not to use line IDs more than once in a cave project? I would prefer referencing to the scrap ID like: join scrap1.line1:end scrap2.line2:0 But this returns an error :( Do I have to add the scrap ID manually to the line ID? Any other ways to handle this? Best regards Wolfgang _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list Therion at speleo.sk http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20130318/95edccb0/attachment.html>
