Hello Martin, this is somehow not working :( when I use "scrap_line:0" style, then I get the error: >> object does not exist
when I use the style "line at scrap:end" as written in the therion book on page 30: . <pointX> can be an ID of a point or line symbol, optionally followed by a line point mark <id>:<mark> (e.g. podangl_l31 at podangl:mark1). <mark> can be also 'end' (end of the line) or line point index (where 0 is the first point). A special case is when <point1> and <point2> are scrap IDs---than the closest scrap ends are joined together. then I get: >> survey does not exist I will try to create an example and post it later on the list. Best regards Wolfgang Am 18.03.2013 18:19, schrieb Martin Sluka: > What about: > > scrap1_l1:0 scrap2_l1:end > > m. > > Mar 18, 2013 v 3:44 PM, Wolfgang Zillig <wolfgang.zillig at web.de > <mailto:wolfgang.zillig at web.de>>: > >> Hello list, >> >> when joining connecting lines connecting lines between different >> scraps, I realized, that their IDs must be individual, because the >> IDs can not be referenced by their scrap ID. >> >> I have for example line1 in scrap1 and line2 in scrap2. To join these >> lines I write: >> >> join line1:end line2:0 >> >> What is the best way not to use line IDs more than once in a cave >> project? I would prefer referencing to the scrap ID like: >> >> join scrap1.line1:end scrap2.line2:0 >> >> But this returns an error :( Do I have to add the scrap ID manually >> to the line ID? Any other ways to handle this? >> >> Best regards >> Wolfgang >> _______________________________________________ >> Therion mailing list >> Therion at speleo.sk <mailto:Therion at speleo.sk> >> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > Martin Sluka - Studio Sluka > > prodej Hahnemühle DFA > tisk fotografià a reprodukcà > > Na Rovnosti 2692/21 > 130 00 Praha 3 > tel.: +420 603513640 > mail: martinsluka at mac.com <mailto:martinsluka at mac.com> > web: http://www.piezografie.cz > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20130319/8c615d46/attachment.html>
