+++ Martin Sluka [2015-12-25 21:56 +0100]: > > > 25. 12. 2015 v 21:33, Wookey <wookey at wookware.org>: > > > > Martin, you misunderstand my comment. I am talking about the > > labels/writing on the sketch drawing. If N is not up on the paper, but > > the scan is imported with N up, then the writing is > > sideways/upside-down in the xtherion editor, which can be quite > > tiresome. > > Wookey, > > I really donât understand. Therion will import any sketch with orientation > as it was scanned or photographed. How Therion will recognize where is north > of sketch?
Exactly, and there is no way of rotating the interface, so if you have one sketch with the writing a different way up from the others, it's difficult to read. It would be nice to be able to rotate the whole drawing area whilst drawing scraps based on that sketch so that one can read the notes/labels. Perhaps there is a way, but I couldn't find one, last time I had this issue. (And this lack is presumably why the drawer in the original post asked for sketchers to use N=up so that writing/notes/labels and N are consistently aligned in the scans). Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Debian, Wookware, ARM http://wookware.org/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 819 bytes Desc: Digital signature URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20151225/71ff60fb/attachment.sig>
