On 12/07/15 06:44, Bruce wrote: > The definition is like this⦠> > map AblutionInceptionElev020Map \ > > -title "Greenlink System Elevation looking 020 deg" \ > > -projection [elevation 020 deg] > > > > #in front > > JM-DigiPlusElev020 at MiddleEarth [000 100 m] above > > IK-LuckyCowboyElev020 at MiddleEarth [000 100 m] above > > break > > JG-TrainElev020 at MiddleEarth > > ⦠> > break > > preview below IJ-CarpeDiemElev020 at MiddleEarth > > ⦠> > endmap > > > > and in the th-config the map is invoked directly with > > > > select AblutionInceptionElev020Map > > > > Hope that helps >
Yes I have got it to work with projections, with similar problems to solve to plan now, I had missed out the -proj [] on the map which seemed to break the previews, and using your example to check what I had done, along with knowing it worked, got me through, now to the other problems thanks Andrew
