Hello,

I’m using and old map of a cave, a GIS and a code to compute the center line
for Therion. Then I use the old map and this center line to redraw the cave and
have the 3D view. This is working fine, but can I use the profiles also to have
a better 3D rendering with variation of the height of the cave ? I see that in
the manual it is written : "3D model is generated from 2D maps to get a
realistic 3D model without entering too much data”. So I guess it will be
useless to try to use the profile. Am I right ?

Thanks,
Phil