I had thought of it, and decided that it would compromise the integrity of
the dataset, the other outputs, because there is no passage or sight-line
between the two.

However I think it would work, and might be acceptable .in the middle of the
next mind bending elevation just now, so will try it later on and report
back eventually.

 

Another option might be to define a separate map, and then insert one pdf
into the other as a map-image.

 

Both options feel a little bit like hacks.

Bruce

 

From: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Martin Sluka
via Therion
Sent: Saturday, 8 April 2017 7:31 PM
To: List for Therion users <[email protected]>
Cc: Martin Sluka <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Disconnected centrelines - Extended Elevation Control

 

 

8. 4. 2017 v 0:51, Bruce Mutton via Therion <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> >:

 

and think I understand extend start, ignore, hide

 

 

Bruce, have you try to create a nosurvey shot? Just between two stations you
want to be in correct places?

 

m.s.

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to