Von: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] Im Auftrag von Ben Cooper
via Therion
Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017 10:33
An: List for Therion users
Cc: Ben Cooper
Betreff: [Therion] DXF output

I'm struggling to output a DXF format map and model from Therion.  I've
found that the map export does not load into two different DXF viewers, both
giving no errors but showing nothing.  The model output works, but is
100-times too small (ie the default unit appears to be cm rather than m).
Can anyone provide any advice what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Ben