Hi Bruce,

No I didn’t set any custom variable, this is what I am looking for… (because I
think that the info about the coordinates is an info that should be written on
every maps and sections)… Tex variable would be great !

I just used the point label :
point X Y label -text "Lat : -6.129004<br>Long : -77.992132<br>Alt = 2884 m »
And for the ~vertical line, I added manually a line border with the option
-clip off. I do not do that every time as it is a bit time-consumming to get a
really nice result,…

About the header, yes, to simplify my thconfig files, I costumed a bit the
initial header. If you are interested you can find my config file there (with
some ugly or unfinished tests…) : https://github.com/robertxa/Th-Config-Xav

Cheers,
Xav