Simplest way is to add new definition line each time you change the oreder of
data. Each line of data may have it’s data definition:

data normal from to left right up down tape compass backcompass clino backclino

…………

data normal from to left right up down tape compass backcompass clino

………….

data normal from to left right up down tape compass backcompass clino backclino

…………..

Martin