Hi,

I have a question about the overlaying maps.

I drew a plan to explain that:

On my survey, the blue scrap is the n°1 and it is above the red (the
second). Here the overlaying is good.
The red scrap (n°2) is above the green (n°4). So, there is a scrap n°3
between the red (n°2 and the green (n°4). (It does not appear on my plan.)

My problem is that the overlaying of the red scrap over the green is not
"normal". The lines are thinner. Why that? Because these two scraps are not
consecutive?

I would like that they are as the other overlaid lines. It’s possible?

All these scraps are contained in the same map.

Thanks,

Martin