Torsten wrote

> I'm using a windows with Therion and if you have a look to the ini file there
> are missing all line feeds.

I’m currently using Windows 10 with Therion development version dfe3c00 and
have never noticed any problem.

But I recall some changes mentioned regarding linefeed behaviour in recent
commits, so I thought I’d check with other editors.

So my preferred editor NotePad++ displays the linefeeds ini files correctly, as
does WordPad.

But the NotePad application that ships with Windows 10 does not display the
therion.ini linefeeds, except one.  The whole therion.ini file displays on two
lines.  Xtherion.ini displays on about 7 lines with the linefeeds in random
places, apparently midline.

As I never use the NotePad that ships with Windows it does not concern me, but
maybe this is something that needs resolving or explaining so that other users
are not inconvenienced.

Bruce