Thank you for your message, this helps alot.
There is a way out tough, a middle ground: one can define custom maps in the thconfig file using source.

I need to think about how this affects the projects structure.

Besides that, is there a option to disable map-averaging and tell therion to use the scrap average for each scrap?
That would solve this imho.

Thanks, i understand i better now, how this works currently.