Thanks Olly for pointing out the problem.

If it is lxR2P.c what fails (it is off-screen rendering to pixmap - for
large renderings) then it should be quite easy to disable it. Could you
please somebody try to comment out following line (lxGLC.cxx:1938)?

this->m_OSC->m_r2p = R2PCreate(w, h);

then recompile loch and try whether it can start?

S.