Hi Tarquin,

I am afraid, I do not understand your problem.

If extend algorithm follows stations in order 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8
- 9 and you specify
extend vertical 3
extend right 8
Then stations 3,4,5,6,7 should be placed vertical and 8,9 on the right. I
have tested it and in my example, it works like this.

Could you please illustrate, what's wrong?

Thanks, S.