Hi Evaristo,

this is quite a complex thing you are asking for. Would you like this
attribute to be specific to the station? If you have passage walls from
scraps, how should they be colored? Should waterflow line/point be taken
into consideration?

In fact, for this purpose, we have added some time ago generic attributes
to therion, that user can insert almost to any object including survey
stations. I am just afraid, it is not documented well :/

If you specify:

station 4 "station comment" attr waterflow permanent
station 10 "" attr waterflow intermittent

and export database or model in shapefile format. You will have attribute
waterflow defined for stations 4 - permanent (string) and 10 -
intermittent. You may also use numbers to simplify processing.

If you would like to visualize these attributes, you may do it in almost
any GIS package - they should support shapefile format. May be we will add
GIS features to loch some day, unfortunately, it is not very simple task.

HTH, S.