> Have you tried export of background sketches from therion as .xvi?

> Martin

You mean like this? https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/outputs#map_th2_therion

Although I put together that wiki page, I had forgotten this possibility, don’t
think I have ever done it with sketches turned on.  I think this is what you
were referring to Alistair?

So XTherion can scale, rotate and morph images.  It is just an indirect process.

Hopefully I will remember it for next time it comes up.

Thanks

Bruce