Hi Enrico -

Just to see what this method would produce, I installed both Paraview and
MeshLab on my Fedora 35 system.  I opened a .lox file of the cave in Loch
(which displays a 3d rendering of the cave) and then exported it to a .vtk
file.  I opened the .vtk file in Paraview.  It shows nothing.  I cannot find
the export function.  The Save data feature does not offer x3d as a file type.

In Paraview the Information tab says there are zero cells, zero points and zero
memory used.  The x-, y- and z-range are "not available".

The .vtk file exists and is about 16k bytes (it is a small cave).

Am I missing something?

========
Bill Gee