I have access to internet on mobile, but not access to data. Sorry.

Martin

Odesláno z iPhonu

19. 3. 2023 v 0:53, Bruce Mutton <br...@tomo.co.nz>:

Thanks Martin

The definition shows just first level offsets. Taken together with the submap naming and the image of the map itself, I deduce that:

- map s11-20 contains a second level offset.

- map s19-24-25 contains a second and third level offset.  This is the one that I am unsure as to whether or not it displays the bug I have proposed.  Hopefully I have identified them correctly in the image below.

- none of the other maps include an offset. modrovska_s12-21.map seems to include two maps, but they have not been offset from each other.

<image002.jpg>

  1. Can you supply the map definitions for modrovska_s19-24-25.map, and any submaps it might contain, down to scrap level?
  2. Can you change the offsets for the submaps below modrovska_s19-24-25.map so they do not line up with each other?

I am suspicious that the map-connection line that I have highlighted in light blue shows that the bug I describe is present in your example.  ie The intermediate offset level (light blue map) map-connection line reverts to originating from the top-level map, and not from its direct parent.  But I cannot be sure without the above two bits of information.

Also, another variable.  I presume from our correspondence over the years that it is likely that this dataset maintains complete separation of maps from surveys.  ie There are no survey objects that have map objects defined within them.

That will be interesting regardless of whether this dataset manifests this ‘bug’ or not.

Thanks for your effort.

Bruce