Hello

I'm looking for a Therion map symbol to emphasize the hazard posed by a
localised low roof in passages (typically 2m to 5m in diameter) that are
usually inaccessible due to water, but in dry conditions appear innocuous to
the unwary.  Currently I'm using an empty placeholder symbol, point
u:sumphazard, but want to upgrade!

I've been using the SBE point danger symbol to identify hazards such as
zones of active passage collapse.

One approach for sumping hazard would be to use the same symbol, and change
the colour to blue, but I would like the distinction to be available for
black and white outputs as well as colour outputs.

Since I'm not very good at metapost, I'm looking to see if anyone has
anything they'd be willing to share, or perhaps write!

What I have in mind is something like an exclamation mark over top of some
water squiggles.  Maybe like one of these?

The links behind the images below might have some useful elements.

<https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/4a/bc/024abcc38e0f1601c40650f0795948c7.jp
g>
<https://static.vecteezy.com/system/resources/previews/000/112/522/original/
flat-water-icon-vector-set.jpg>