HI Therion users,

I am really struggling to get coordinates to show on the edges of the Plan
pdf when generated. There *has* to be something I'm missing! Does anyone
have any examples where they have implemented coordinates on the border of
the PDF so I can take a look?

The two models I have tried this on are the Peak speedwell model in
Castleton, Derbyshire, UK and also the Agua/Naciemiento Model in Tresviso,
Cantabria/Asturias, Spain

I really would like to see it on the Peak speedwell model and now realise
we tried it on the Agua model but decided against it due to deadlines. We
set a deadline for this one, but including the coordinates are a must!

Peak speedwell -
cave-registry.org.uk/svn/PeakDistrict/Castleton/castleton_model_thconfig
<https://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/PeakDistrict/Castleton/castleton_model_thconfig>

The things I've tried to include in the above which I hoped would help
the coordinates
to generate, at one point I did get the coordinates to generate only on the
west side of the pdf, but now it's failing to show anywhere:

page-setup 118.9 84.1 114.9 80.1 1.5 1.5 cm
  overlap 3 cm
  #size       110  75  cm
  size 105 75 cm

grid bottom
grid-coords border
grid-size 250 250 250 m
cs OSGB:SK
grid-origin 14865.01 82575.16 193.75 m

I also tried implementing the full grid, in the hope that this would
help, but also didn't.

  layout custom_grid
##change default cross hair grid to grid
    code metapost
      def s_hgrid (expr xpos, ypos, xsize, ysize) =
        pickup PenD;
        if ( xpos >=  -xsize ) and ( ypos >= -ysize ):
          draw ( -xsize/2, 0) -- ( xsize/2, 0);
          draw ( 0, -ysize/2) -- ( 0, ysize/2);
        fi
      enddef;
    endcode
  endlayout

For Ref, the Tresviso model, but we wiped any reference to including a grid
on this one.
cave-registry.org.uk/svn/Andara/Tresviso/Nacimiento/therion/Nacimiento2020/Nacimiento2020_master.thconfig

Regards,
Alastair Gott.