Hi Simon

If a locked entry is indicated by a boolean attribute in the index,
then you shouldn't even need delta indexes. Thinking Sphinx now
updates attributes on the fly, given the following:
* The attribute is an integer, timestamp or boolean
* The attribute is generated from a straight database column - not a
manual SQL stirng

If your locking is a bit complex though, then Dan's suggestion about a
custom delta indexer is probably the better solution.

Cheers

--
Pat