Hi Chris

I don't think I've seen this before, and it definitely seems odd. What version of rubygems are you using?

In a pinch, you could grab the source of TS, run 'rake build', and install the locally built gem instead.

Cheers

--
Pat

On 02/09/2010, at 11:52 AM, Chris <[email protected]> wrote:

I had this installed previously (before the 1.3.19 release), tried to
update, and am now hosed (I had removed the old install version
foolishly).  My environment is running Ruby 1.8.6 and can't easily be
upgraded to 1.8.7 (on a Mac environment using Locomotive and can't
easily get out of that dev enviro).

When running the gem install command, the installation fails with this
error:

ERROR:  Error installing thinking-sphinx:
   activemodel requires Ruby version >= 1.8.7.

This error appears regardless of the version of TS I try to install.
Am I just screwed?  Or am I just screwing something up?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thinking 
Sphinx" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en.

Reply via email to