Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Jelle de Jong wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> When thunar is in this mode:
>>
>> Menu->Location Selector->Pathbar Style
>>
>> Would it be possible to change thunar to the view like the attached
>> image. (the image is made with gimp and some magic)
>>
>> And than replace the "open the parent folder" button even for a button
>> to switch between Pathbar and Toolbar Style. And then switch place with
>> the refresh button.
>>
>> I believe this will improve the working experience with thunar. For
>> example if you are in /mnt/hda3/development/projectx/cpp/ and you
>> have selected something and copied it. And go with a shortcut in the
>> Side Plan to /mnt/desktop and past the files there. If you are in
>> pathbar view mode and you want to go back to the previous directory this
>> is a lot of mouse clicks. With a simple back button in pathbar view it
>> will be one click.
>>
>> What do you guys think of this?
>
> Something like that was already implemented some time ago. Search
> bugzilla and you'll find the SVN revision. It looks awkward and messes
> up the user interface (bugzilla contains appropriate comments, IIRC).

http://bugzilla.xfce.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Thunar&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
I searched bugzilla for it but could not find it.
and what does IIRC means? Why does it looks awkard the screenshot
doesn't look bad. Nautilus also have these functions btw.