In the Mathematical version of HTMLArea in ASciencePad I can highlight
a line of text and use the styles dropdown to mark it as a header. If
I attempt to do this in the version of HTMLArea at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=150646&package_id=169974
then the whole of the text on the current and all subsequent lines is
marked with the new header style.

If I just place the cursor in a row without highlighting anything and
choose a heading style, the mouse cursor jumps to the bottom of the
text, indented by one character, and marks the row to which the cursor
has jumped with the correct heading style but not the row on which the
cusrors was originally placed. Whreas, if I do this in ASciencePad,
the whole of the original row is marked with the heading style
correcvtly and the cursor doesn't jump anywhere.

The same effects apply in the demo file within the HTMLArea folders,
suggesting that this is not just something odd I've done in my TW. So
I wondered if something odd has therefore happened to style handling
in this version (and its recent predecessor which manifested the same
trait).

For the record, text colouring and background colouring apply to
highlighted regions as expected.

Does anyone know how I'd fix this perhaps please?

Thanks

Kevin