If you have no custom ViewTemplate tiddler, the decrypt button appears
next to the Edit button.

If, however, you have a *non-shadow* ViewTemplate, you will have to
put the 'decryptThis' text into the toolbar, manually.

How you do this, depends on whether your ViewTemplate includes the
latest 2.4 updates or not.

Refer to this
http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/4dd4d57b66f9b545#
thread for more details.