Hi Kevin,

I had the same problems with IE and ACIIsvg and I abandoned graphics
for that reason.
However there is still a concept that I would like to try and that I
used long time ago when I was still working on my CP/m system.
At that time I constructed graphs directly in video memory, this
worked fine.
Something similar could be done by dynamically altering an image that
is stored in a tiddler.
There is a plugin for storing images in tiddlers available.
At least this would solve IE problems I think.
Maybe there are some programmers out there how would like to pick up
this concept.

Have a nice day, Okido