Interesting. I tried the <embed etc material in Firefox too but still
only saw the script. That's almost a relief anyway because my Firefox
objectes to pasting into a tiddler because of security problem that I
haven't been able to fix yet, but pasting example SVG code is much
faster and less error prone than retyping it by hand.

I tried placing d.svg adjacent to the TW and even an extra copy of the
original ASCIIsvg.js there although the header markup wouldn't have
known about the latter and neither made any difference.

It's such a shame because the drawing facilities are so useful as well
as the graphing facilities. And, presuming that the graphing
facilities invoke the drawing facilities anyway, I feel drawing by
providing the ASCIIsvg code must somehow be possible.

For now I'm using a separate web page to draw my images and am using
SnagIt to take a screenshot of the drawing which I then place in the
tiddler as an image. This admittedly has the advantage that it can be
viewed by anyone with IE but without the SVGViewer but my pages
typically include mathematical notation via ASCIIMathML so they need
the MathPlayer anyway. AQnd I couldn't reasonably expect any other
user of my TW's to do this.

And I can't render dynamic images using screenshots as I could
theoretically with ASCIIsvg.

So I'll keep thinking about this to see if I can find some way to get
ASCIIsvg code invoked. And I didn't realise there's a plugin to store
images in TWs - I'm holding mine in an Images folder alongside but
this reduces portability I feel. So I'll explore that too - thanks for
the tip.

Kevin