Hello,
I would like to export my note-taking wiki's tiddlers in plain html as
a backup (just in case the tiddlywiki file gets corrupted for some
reason I want to have plain html of the contents of the wiki). By
plain html I mean just one file with all the tiddlers but without the
css or javascript that creates the dynamic viewing. I tried
SaveAsPlugin by Eric Shulman, but it does not work either in Safari or
in FF3. I also installed the CoreTweaksPlugin but it did not fix
things. I get the NS_FILE_NOT_FOUND error from FF3 and from Safari I
get a message window that it cannot save.

I read here that other people have succeeded. Any tips on what I could
do? Perhaps use some other plugin?

Thanks!

Iannis Zannos