Sorry for the confusion guys.  Yes I meant GTD TiddlyWiki and the
version is 1.06 per the Version tiddler.  The current version at the
GtD TW website is 2.1.3 (from 1/2007)
No, I can't get email of any kind from outside the organization; with
or without attachments.
I agree it isn't very realistic, but the only way short of asking the
Software Gods of the organization to bring in the current version.
(Not very likely they would do it after all these years.)