I'm making a TW of my notes on a group of related academic papers. I
want papers and authors as readable tiddlers; and I've made "authors"
and "specialty" fields for papers and authors, respectively. Here's
the table I put in the author template:

|>|! <<view title>>|
| ''Specialty''  | <<view specialty wikified>> |
| ''Coauthors'' | <<forEachTiddler  where ' store.getValue
(tiddler,"authors") &&     store.getValue
(tiddler,"authors").readBracketedList().contains
(context.inTiddler.title) ' write 'store.getValue(tiddler,"authors")'

The third row is meant to list coauthors, but in its current form it
clearly re-lists the current author. The typical authors field will be
filled with:

[[Gal 1]] [[Guy 2]]

I need to change the part of the table following "write," I think. I
don't know Javascript, but this must be easy for those who do. For
details on the arguments of write, see
http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#WriteAction
. Thanks in advance.

Also, if you know of an easier way to deal with fields in TW than the
approach above, I'd like to hear of it. I don't have time to learn
HTML or JS, however.