I often have trouble working with tiddlers in which I've stored a
large amount of content, only a portion of which I need at any given
point.

One thing that would be really helpful is a plug-in that allows you to
make collapsible sections.  (This is a fairly easy trick to do with
JavaScript and CSS, but I've had very little luck with TiddlyWiki and
CSS.)  For instance, the plugin might put a clickable link in every h1-
h6 header that, when clicked, either hides all the content under that
header, or if it's already hidden, shows it again.  That way even
large tiddlers would become more manageable, as the portions that
aren't needed at a given moment can be folded away out of sight.

Does anyone have a working solution that would do this?